The Region 2 EPS Partnership provides technical assistance, consultation, and 50% subsidy of fees for national program accreditation and the MA state Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS).
Our services include:
- Free consultation for accreditation, QRIS or annual refresher visit with our team of expert consultants
- Fifty percent reimbursement for fees paid for accreditation enrollment
- Information Sessions on the accreditation and the quality-building process
- Referral to Director Support Groups and Peer Mentoring
- Guidance with development of Program Professional Development Plan (PPDP) and Continuous Quality Improvement Plans (CQIP)
Collaborative for Educational Services-Assessment Trainings
Child Development and Education, Inc.-QRIS Measurement Tool Trainings
MA Quality Improvement Rating System
The National Association for the Education of Young Children
The National Association for Family Child Care
Council on Accreditation
Program Quality and Fee Reimbursement Forms
Contact Us on how we can assist you with your program quality improvement needs.