Center for Childcare Careers is the lead organization for the Region 2 Educator and Provider Support Partnership. Our partnership is one of five regions supported by funding from the Department of Early Education and Care.
Statewide goals of these partnerships are to:
- Support educators to achieve academic credentials and build core competencies, and
- Enable providers/programs to progress to higher levels of quality in the state Quality Rating Improvement System (QRIS).
Services from the Region 2 EPS Partnership include:
- Information, tools and advising to help you map out your individual professional or program development goals; 50% subsidy of Child Development Associate (CDA) Application fee.
- Professional development and mentoring services that award CEUs to help build core competencies;
- Enrollment in a student cohort of educators seeking a college degree in early childhood education or a related field with free or low cost courses;
- Reduced tuition college courses for those working on licensing credentials or needing more career specific or advanced training.
- Technical assistance, consultation, and 50% subsidy of fees for national program accreditation and QRIS.